Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

Daddy Proof Packing

My family and I went to KC over the weekend for my cousin's confirmation. We went a couple days early and met my in-laws as well... it's a good halfway point for us to meet them! Having two girls who are almost the same size, we (read 'my husband') gets confused as to which clothes go with which of our girls. Some of their clothes can be worn by either, but they are just different enough in size that most of their clothes can really be worn by only one of them. 

I've tried several different methods of packing to make things easier for quick dressing in the mornings, and think I have finally found the BEST way!


I rolled up each full day's outfit, pants and top and secured it with a rubberband. I took masking tape and labeled each outfit 'K1' or 'K2'. That's it!

It was great to be able to just grab an outfit to put on the girls, and they were easy to just grab one and toss it in the diaper bag as a spare outfit!

My husband has labeled this method 'The Daddy Proof Method'...

0 comments:

Post a Comment