Pages

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Loaded Baked Potato Salad

Yesterday was my oldest daughters's 2nd birthday. Wow! Where did those two years go?! We had a nice small family get together, and although not everyone that we were hoping to see were able to make it, we had fun with those who did!

I decided to make potato salad to go with supper (my first time ever making it!). I decided to skip the traditional seasonings and create my own. I know I'm not the first one to come up with this, but I'm still proud of it!

You'll need:
5lbs of potatoes, diced into whatever size you like for your potato salad.
1 dozen hard boiled eggs, again, chopped to your size preference
Bacon bits
Shredded Cheddar Cheese
Mayo (I used about 2-2.5 cups, but it was a little dry in the end, so feel free to play with this amount)

Mix it all up and chow down! I know some potato salads are served hot or cold, and u think this could be one, but I'm not sure how it would be re-heated because of the eggs. I served it cold and got lots of complements!

Be prepared, my recipe fed 8 adults and a 2 year old and we only ate about a 3rd of what I made!

0 comments:

Post a Comment