Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I eat *my* veggies!

Not as often as I should, but I try! One of my favorite veggie fixes is also one of the fastest ones! Very few ingredients too!

What you need:
Bag of frozen veggies (any will do!)
Butter/Margarine/Butter Flavored Cooking Spray (any will work, as long as it's not too high of a water content)
Salt, Pepper and Garlic(powder, fresh or minced will work)
OR
Garlic Pepper

Toss it all into a pan, and cook on medium till the veggies start to brown around the edges...

You will need enough butter to keep the veggies from sticking to the pan, and give the spices something to stick to! After that, it's all about how buttery you like your veggies to taste!

Enjoy!

You can make this meal a little more hearty by adding some chicken to the mix. Just make sure to fully cook it first. The veggies will cook very fast and won't give the chicken much time in the pan!
**Tip: if you use Butter flavored spray (yes, I'm talking about the stuff us use to spray the cookie sheet), you will feel like you're using a crazy amount. And you may need to keep adding more, but, it's calorie free, so don't stress!

0 comments:

Post a Comment