Pages

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Quick Toddler Lunch!

I believe that I am currently parenting one of the pickyest toddlers there is... of course, I also believe that most parents feel this way at one point or another!
 
After yet another lunchtime of me watching my child push one thing after another off of her tray, I just about gave up and let her eat popcorn and peanut butter. However, I decided to try one more thing, and go figure, it worked!
 
It's basically homemade Mac 'n Cheese, but with Spaghetti noodles instead of Elbow pasta.
 
  • Boil the noodles and drain
  • Add in a slice of cheese
  • Add a touch of milk and/or butter to make it creamy

... viola'! Success!!!


I left the noodles full length. They made for added fun (and added Mommy free time) during lunch time!


0 comments:

Post a Comment