Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Bell Bottom Leg Warmers and Flower Headband!

New listing in the Etsy Shop! Custom Hand Made Bell Bottom Legwarmers and Flower Headband! I love this set (and my little model too)!


A custom designed cozy little set for the sweet little girl in your life! This set will be made in whichever colors you desire!

When you place this order, please send which colors you would like for the leg warmers, headband, flower petals, and flower center. The 'ring' around the center of the flower will be made to match the headband unless stated otherwise! Please also let me know if you'd like a yarn with several different shades in it (as shown) or a solid color. If you have a yarn in mind, you can send me a link and I'll purchase it for your item. Doing this, however, may result in an additional charge if it is higher priced than my standard yarn.

The Item will ship within 2-4 weeks, though rushing will be available for an additional charge.

These items are also listed for purchase separately.

0 comments:

Post a Comment