Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

Easter Bonnets

Remember Easter Bonnets? Those cute little straw hats with the ribbons and flowers on them? I loved Easter because that meant getting to wear a hat to church, to my Grandma's house etc. I never thought they were very comfortable, but I still liked them!

Now that I have two little girls of my own, I've noticed that Easter Hats/Bonnets aren't really readily available anymore! It's kind of a lost little tradition now. Really though, even if I could find them, since they do tend to be so scratchy, I doubt I could keep my girls from tearing them off in 30 seconds or less! I'd still like them to have Easter Hats though, so I made one!

I think this would be cute all spring and summer anyways, but especially on Easter! Don'tchya just love it! I do!

This hat is listed in my Etsy Shop!

0 comments:

Post a Comment