Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Snowflake on a Double Skinny

Anyone else notice the lack of snow this winter? Yesterday and today I was able to take my girls to the park in nothing more than a sweatshirt on both of them... One little boy was playing barefoot!

Amidst this 'non-winter' I did happen to come accross one cute little snowflake... On my daughter's head that is! I made this little headband for her hours before we left to go to church on Christmas Eve. She's not a big headband girl, in fact, this was the first one she ever kept on! My guess is that the two little bands are so light, she didn't really notice they were there.

The bands are not stitched together, so they can appear as one or be separated to look like to even skinnier bands! I made this with a snowflake for Christmas, but I can also create it with a flower, heart, clover, Easter egg, or any other idea you've got for it! Just let me know and I'll create a custom listing for you in my Etsy Shop.

This item is listed in my Etsy Shop!


0 comments:

Post a Comment